- For your safety! All brake and/or steering components must be installed by a licensed mechanic.
- Many of our parts are USED items. USED parts may have scratches, dents, nicks, scuffs, missing paint, surface rust or wear should be expected.
- NEW-old stock items - We may have opened the packaging in order to take the best pictures for you. These parts may have sat on shelves for quite some time, please do not expect the packaging to be in the best shape!
- It is your responsibility to inspect your parts immediately upon arrival and notify us immediately of any problems.
- We are NOT responsible for 'Porch Pirates' or incorrect / incomplete shipping addresses! Please let us know as soon as possible if you have entered an incorrect address, we will be able to correct this before the items ship, however once your package has been picked up by Canada Post, we cannot. If your parcel is returned to us: we will contact you for updated information - there will be additional shipping charges at counter rates, as this is charged back to us for returns.
- All returns inquiries must be made within 14 business days of receiving the item. Part failure within this time is not necessarily subject to a return - we cannot guarantee that the customer has properly installed the part and/or that the part has not been abused after installation.
- No returns on electrical parts or special order items.
- Qualifying returns may be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- All returns must have a copy of the invoice and must have prior authorization of return by a representative of Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd.
- Return shipping will be at the customers expense unless it has been misrepresented by our company or you have been shipped the wrong part.
Bearings and seals are left in parts – we recommend changing bearings and seals. We do not guarantee bearings and/or seals. It is up to the customers’ discretion on whether they will be using them. Part assemblies that normally have wear items such as bearings/seals, tie rod ends, u-joints, linkage ends included with them will still need inspection and/or replacement. We do not add the prices of used bearings, seals, u-joints etc or any “wear” item into our used parts pricing. If you end up with serviceable “wear” items they are a “freebie”. Yahoo!! We will state in the product description if they have been replaced with new.
The recipient of this merchandise does hereby release and hold harmless Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd. and any personnel in their employment from any and all loss, damages, lawsuits, labor claims, personal injuries, or action caused by and all defects in the merchandise, and further waives any claim of whatever kind and nature that he or she may have against the seller. By placing an order with Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd. you hereby agree to all terms and conditions noted here.