Search By Year, Make and Model
COVID-19 Awareness & Information
COVID-19 Update - March 31, 2020
As of tomorrow - April 1, 2020 - our business hours are reduced to: Monday to Friday - 8:30 am to 2:00 pm MST. This will be in effect until further notice. We are short of staff... not due to sickness but with underlying health issues, would prefer to give distance to any chance of infection. If you call after 2:00 pm, leave us message or use our email contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible the following business day.
- Our card terminal is now enabled to reach outside the door. Take a load off... STAY in your vehicle. Honk your horn - we will come to you.
COVID-19 Update - March 19, 2020
As we continue to monitor COVID-19 developments, we would like to reassure our customers that we are doing everything possible to keep you, your families as well as our staff and their families safe. Currently, we are still open to the public.
- Please STAY in your vehicle. Call us or honk your horn – we will come outside to you. Our door will be locked but we will try to carry on business as usual.
- We ask that if you are bringing your kids with you – keep them in the vehicle with you.
- We will be accepting credit cards over the phone, as well as e-transfers or cash. If you should need to come into the store front to use the card terminal. Rest assured, we sanitize all door handles, debit/credit card terminal and counters after each customer.
- If you are sick – stay home! Place your order over the phone and have someone pick it up for you.
For our local customers, we do offer a ‘drop box’ service outside of the building. If you are ordering from the website, choose ‘in store pickup’ and leave us a note in the order. If ordering your parts over the phone, just let us know you would like to use the drop box. We have many customers that already take advantage of this… only pick up your order please!
CANADA POST UPDATE:
“We have suspended normal delivery guarantees for our parcel service. Delivering safely without overburdening our people in these extraordinary circumstances may take a little more time.”
We will continue to ship your items until Canada Post tells us otherwise.
Health Canada website states:
"Products shipped from outside of Canada"
"Coronaviruses generally do not survive on surfaces after being contaminated. The risk of spread from products shipped over a period of days or weeks at room temperature is very low. There is no known risk of coronaviruses entering Canada on parcels or packages coming from affected regions."
Let’s work together to so we can keep each other safe! Thank you,
The Staff @ Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd.